11.18.2009

What to do when bored in class....

So I'm sitting and waiting for my class to start, and I decided that posting would be a good distraction.

I went on another date last night. A bunch of people (some of them from work) went out and we all got pizza. It happened mostly because my friend was (once again) trying to set me up with one of her friends. He was nice, sweet, kind....but again no chemistry. A small part of me wonders if I'm purposefully looking at the cons of the guys but I know that I'm not. I'm legitimately trying to see the upside and get to know these guys, but I'm just not interested...

Curse you previous boys for making me so jaded!

On a side note I've fallen in love with mylifeisaverage.com. I spent about 5 hours (at least) reading all the post. Best. Time Waster. Ever. 

Now I need to go and pay attention. We just got done with an argument about whether or not things like poker and World of Warcraft are sports. Should be somewhat interesting. 

1 comment:

  1. stumbled across your blog, love the dating/not dating stories : )

    & for a great time waster try textsfromlastnight.com I am ashamed of how many hours I have wasted on there!

    ReplyDelete